Current Career Opportunities
Southeast Christian School was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God, and it espouses the historic Christian view of life as presented in the Bible. Southeast Christian School only employs Christians who agree to and abide by our statement of faith.
Job descriptions are not meant to be all inclusive and may evolve & change. The School reserves the right to modify and/or change job duties with written notice to Staff.
Southeast Christian School is looking to add Substitute Teachers to the 2020-2021 school year.
This position is dedicated to the spiritual and academic development of our students on a limited time/substitute basis. This teacher is called upon to help students see, understand and appreciate how God moves within this academic discipline(s). This person is also called to help establish a Christ-centered environment, provide students with an example of Christian love toward God and others, and help nurture and develop our students’ relationships with Jesus Christ.
- Strong academic background, a Bachelor’s Degree in education preferred.
- Experience teaching in a classroom is a plus.
- Work with existing curriculum to nurture and develop each student’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Teach classes in accordance with regular teacher’s curriculum.
- Work closely with same grade team teacher.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
If you are interested, please reach out to Heather Klusek for more information.
Part Time Preschool Teacher
Middle School Math Teacher
Director of Advancement
4th Grade Teacher
Prayerfully help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians to the praise and glory of God.