Band and Orchestra
Southeast Christian School is proud to offer an extracurricular band and orchestra program for students in 4th through 8th-grade. The program meets from 7:30-8:15 am in our music classroom. Students of all skill-levels are welcome to join the program on a trimester basis, with performances taking place throughout the school year.
Southeast Christian School offers organized after-school sports for 6th through 8th-grade students. Sports offerings include boys and girls basketball, soccer, volleyball, and cross country. The average seasons are listed below:
- Girls soccer: late March-mid May
- Boys soccer: late August-early October
- Girls Basketball: mid January-early March
- Boys Basketball: early November-mid December
- Girls Volleyball: late August-early October
- Boys Volleyball: late March-mid May
- Cross Country: mid September-early October
SCS also provides a parent-led Landsharks running club in the Fall and Spring for students Kindergarten through 6th-grade. It meets after school for practice, with three meets during each season. The seasons are listed below:
- Fall Cross Country Club: mid September-mid October
- Spring Track Club: early March-late April
SCS partners with Curtain Call Academy for students in Kindergarten through 8th-grade.
- Open to K-8th grade
- 3rd grade-8th class is held on Tuesdays from 3:30-5:00. K-2 grade class is held on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30. Performances are the 3rd weekend in May. School show TBA.
- Classes start the 1st week of September. All show material is Christian-based.